The Kentucky AGC Self Insurers' Fund WC Insurance Program
The Kentucky AGC/SIF Fund has provided continuous statutory worker's compensation coverage for its members since 1979. Currently, the Fund has over 5,100 member companies with estimated premiums expected to reach $54,000,000 for the 2012 year.
Over $16,500,000 in dividends was returned to its members in 2013 and has returned over $139,200,000 since 1994.
In 1998, the Fund was the first self-insurers' group in the nation to apply for, and the first in Kentucky to earn, a coveted A.M. Best Rating of A-, "Excellent." Furthermore, the Kentucky AGC/SIF has maintained its A- rating each and every year since 1998.
Please contact your Agent or the Fund office at (502) 245-2007 for additional information or for a quote.
Visit the official Kentucky AGC/SIF web site at http://www.kyagcsif.com/.
The Kentucky Construction Industry Trust
Providing smaller employers access to "larger employer" rates.
The Builders Exchange offers these benefits through the KY Construction Industry Trust (KCIT). The KCIT has a strong, stable 30 year history and covers approximately 10,000 participants. This enables us to negotiate discounts from the providers. A third party administrator offers COBRA and Section 125 administration. Bim Group supports these benefits with prompt, personal service.
See below for contact information.
- A variety of Anthem plans to suit your needs
- Dual choice programs allowing employees to select between a combination of plans
- Health Savings Account plans
- IRIS care management program included. This feature monitors your medical and prescription usage, checking for conflicting treatments and offering case management where indicated
- Wellness program designed to target risks and provide guidance; potentially lowering long term claims costs and premiums
- Plans available through Delta Dental and Anthem
- Statewide provider networks
- Orthodontia available (group size minimums may apply)
- Group term life available through Anthem and Assurant
- Benefits may be offered in a flat dollar amount, classed out by job title or based on a factor of earnings
- Various guaranteed issue limits available based on group size
- Plans available through Anthem and Assurant
- Long and short term plan designs offering income protection
Prevailing Wage Plans
- Qualified Anthem plans that are designed to meet the unique needs of the employer who is working prevailing wage jobs
For details on any of these plans, contact: