Dear Prospective Allied Member,
With an Allied Membership to the Builders Exchange of Kentucky, your firm will gain access to our nearly 1000 member firms representing all areas of the commercial construction industry.
Who's Eligible for Allied Membership with Builders Exchange of Kentucky?
The allied membership level is intended for professional firms such as Insurance Agencies, Legal Firms, CPA Firms and other companies who are not directly engaged in the building trades or providing products or systems directly related to construction. Allied memberships will require approval by the Builders Exchange of Kentucky's Board of Directors.
Allied Member Benefits
Opportunities to promote your services through an Allied Membership include:
- Advertising in our monthly newsletter and on our website
- Preferred status as an education provider to our members
- Sponsorship and networking opportunities at our Annual Summer Golf Outing
- Use of our logo on your website and other promotional materials
- Use of our state of the art Center for Education and Training Excellence at the discounted member rate
- Insurance Companies fulfill your requirement to write companies into the AGC-SIF
To get started, call us at (502) 459-9800 or (859) 288-0011, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in at one of our two conveniently located offices and Plan Rooms at 2300 Meadow Drive in Louisville or 1035 Strader Drive, Suite 100, in Lexington. You'll be glad you did!
Executive Vice President