Construction Schedule Coordinator - Churchill McGee, Inc.
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package for Proven Leaders
Employment Type: Full-Time
• 2 Annual performance bonuses
• Profit sharing per job
• 401K Match
• Short and Long-term disability
If you are a resourceful leader looking to grow your career and salary, we are looking for you. Churchill McGee, LLC, a general contractor specializing in light commercial construction, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to lead our expanding work in the Central Kentucky area.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking team player with a strong background in construction who wants to establish a long-term, reliable career with a growing company.
The Schedule Coordinator will work directly with the Divisional Construction Manager and manage the administrative portion of all project schedules, thereby providing overall administrative and tactical direction for construction projects. Responsibilities include scheduling and implementing those schedules. Quality and customer satisfaction are paramount.
- Ten (10) + years’ industry experience
- Certified in Microsoft Project
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and similar programs
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, communication, collaboration, and building teamwork
- Firm understanding of construction industry and processes
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news
- Understanding of how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Must be able to create CPM schedules, cost resource and cost loaded schedules
- Understand critical path on each project and identify issues