Concrete Laborer (Central Kentucky Area) - Churchill McGee, LLC
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package for Proven Leaders
Concrete Laborer (Central Kentucky Area)
- 2 Annual performance bonuses
- Profit sharing per job
- 401K Match
- Short and Long-term disability
If you’re a resourceful individual looking to grow your career and salary, we are looking for you. Churchill McGee, LLC, a general contractor specializing in commercial construction with a concrete division, has an immediate opening for a Concrete Laborer to join our expanding work in the Central Kentucky area.
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking team player with a strong background in concrete work who wants to establish a long-term, reliable career with a growing company.
The Concrete Laborer will perform many tasks that require physical labor on construction sites in all types of weather. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, concrete saws, surveying and measuring equipment, small equipment and skid steer loaders. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support form work, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble and debris, and tear out concrete. Will assist other craft workers and take instructions. In addition, they will position and secrete steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete through a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines and hand tools. The Concrete Laborer will assist other craft workers when required as well. This position will learn their trade through on-the-job training.
- 2 years experience in similar position/industry
- Work primarily outdoors, occasionally indoors, in all types of weather conditions/environments
- Follow all OSHA guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the competencies of achieving results, communication, collaboration, and building teamwork
- Accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
- Be able to pass drug test
- Travel required
- Must have valid driver’s license and supply own transportation
- Safety oriented, active listening, active learning, team player, highly motivated,
- Daily check-ins with Foreman/Superintendent
- Have small hand tools as required